Research InterestsI am currently doing a DPhil with Amergin: Instituto Universitario de Estudios Irlandeses Universidad de A Coruña, Spain on the Literary Responses to the Irish Famine of the mid 19th Century. This builds on the thesis I completed as part of a masters in Irish Studies with Queen's University Belfast.
I coordinate and administrate the following programmes:
- Extra-Mural Spanish Language Courses for Adults and Children
- DELE: Diploma Español Como Lengua Extranjera (Spanish Ministry of Education and Science)
- AVE: Online Course for Spanish Language Learning (This is available to all learners of Hispanic Studies UCC)
I am an accredited DELE examiner for the Spanish Government.
I teach in the following courses:
- HS 1102 First Year Spanish Language for Non Beginners
- HS 0128 Spanish Language Course (Improver Level)
- HS 9128 Spanish Language Course (Improver Level)
- HS 2101 Second Year Spanish Language Course (Ex beginners)
- HS 2010 Texts and Contexts in the Hispanic World
|2014||Final Year Spanish Language||HS3001||Final Year Spanish Language|
|2014||Advanced Spanish Language for Professional Purposes||HS6006||Advanced Spanish Language for Professional Purposes|