City & Guilds awarded qualifications in:
Telecommunication Technicians Part 1 & 2
Electronic Servicing Part 1, 2 & 3
Colour TV & Video Practical
MSc in Multimedia, UCC
Licentiateship of City & Guilds of London
Experience and responsibilities;
1984-2005....Audio Visual Services, UCC.
Maintenance, installation of College requirements of audio visual facilities throughout the campus.
Recording and editing a variety of projects. Service to component level.
2005 - present.....School of Nursing & Midwifery, UCC.
Comprehensive audio visual support to the school involving:
Digital Archive System, Video and Audio Recording and archiving, Photographic, Digital Signage,
Video and Audio Editing, Off Air Recording, Video conferencing, audio visual advisory to the School, poster/brochure design.
Continuing Personal Development;
- Variety of training courses by UCC under the Staff Development Programme
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Award.
- Various Health and Safety training courses
- Several Sony based training courses on digital issues and servicing equipment
- BBC based training course on Avid Editing System
- In-house training on Avid Editing System
- Language lab equipment training with Tandberg Norway
- Audio Training seminars with Bose Ireland, Kramer Systems
- AutoCAD training seminar
Running, Cycling (incl. spinning), Swimming, Surfing (incl. Kite surf), climbing.
Membership of the following Associations;
St Finbarrs Atheletic Club, UCC Athletic Club, Cork Masters Swim Club